- General Information
Savia Bruta S.L., a company domiciled in Madrid, Travesía del Reloj 4, C.P. 28013, Madrid, Madrid with C.I.F. B-86975182 (“Savia Bruta SL” or the “Company”) is the owner of the website located in the domain name www.thecolvinco.com (the “Website”) and is Responsible for Treatment.
We have appointed a privacy officer who is responsible for overseeing questions related to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including requests to exercise your rights, please contact the Privacy Officer using the contact details listed below.
Name of the person responsible for privacy: Lindsey Myhren
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +34 670 313 895
The User has the right to submit a complaint at any time to their local Supervisory Authority. However, we would appreciate if you would give us the opportunity to deal with your non-conformities before you contact your Supervisory Authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
This policy has been configured respecting scrupulously the current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of persons physical in regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
2. Collection and processing of personal info
We do not collect any type of personal info if you are only browsing the Website, except in the case described in our “Cookies Policy”.
We collect the following categories of info:
– Identity info: includes name, username or similar identifier.
– Contact information: includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial info: includes credit card details.
– Transaction info: includes details about payments to and from you and details of purchases and shipments.
– Technical info: includes the IP address, location info, your login info.
– Profile info: include your username and password, the reservations you make, your interests and preferences.
– Usage info: includes information about how you use our website and our services.
– Marketing and Communications info: includes your preferences to receive marketing from us.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data, but is not considered personal data by law, as this data does not reveal your identity directly or indirectly.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, health information, and genetic and biometric data).
If you do not provide personal data
If we need to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of a contract signed with you and you do not provide such data when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract we have signed or intend to enter into with you. In this case, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you. These methods include:
Direct interactions. You can provide us with your personal data by registering or contacting us. This includes the personal data you provide when:
– create an account on our website;
– subscribe to our service or publications;
– request that we send you marketing; or
– give us your opinion.
Automated technologies or interactions. By interacting with our website, we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, scan actions, and patterns. Some of the ways that we or our website may collect such information are described below:
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and its development regulations, Blooming Experience S.L. informs our customers and users that the data they provide us (through the Website and other communications) will be treated by Blooming Experience S.L as Data Controller. Such data will be processed for the purpose of:
– provide our services and
– manage relationships and communications with our customers and users of the Website,
– answer your direct questions.
– make our business contacts with other people who contact us about The Colvin Co.
– For our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and their interests and fundamental rights do not nullify those interests
– comply with a legal or regulatory obligation on the company
These personal data may also be processed for the purpose of commercial analysis and prospecting, generating customer / user profiles.
If you expressly accept it (through the corresponding box, that is, as long as you have previously given your consent and have not objected)) we can send you, electronically, by post and by telephone (including alerts by SMS, or other means of analogous messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to you on products or services related to those offered by Blooming Experience SL as well as participating in satisfaction surveys. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the email indicated above.
The legitimate bases to process this data are:
– the execution of a contract with the registered user and the buyer of products and services, or to take measures when requested before concluding said contract
– our legitimate interest in knowing our clients and their preferences, and carrying out commercial prospecting. We make sure to consider and balance any possible impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before processing your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities in which our interests are nullified by the impact that such use has on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted by law). You can obtain more information about how we evaluate our legitimate interests in order to avoid any possible impact on you, regarding specific activities, by making the inquiries you consider appropriate in the following email account
– Complying with a legal or regulatory obligation means treating your personal data when necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject
– express informed consent, particularly for the sending of commercial emails, offers and newsletters.
Disclosure of your data
The personal data collected through the Website and communications with us will not be transferred to any third party, except (a) in the specific cases in which said transfer is covered by the LOPD (b) according to your instructions to be able to provide our services correctly, and (c) in accordance with a legal obligation in accordance with the law, regulations and applicable standards established. They can only be accessed by Blooming Experience S.L.staff, as well as by those third parties that provide services to Blooming Experience S.L. related to the above purposes; or in the event of an audit of the information in the context of the sale or other corporate transaction.
However, we may have to share your personal information with the parties listed below:
– Service providers who act on our behalf.
– Transport and customer service companies
– Third parties with whom we can choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire or merge with other companies, if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other change of control.
– Third parties with whom we must share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the website’s policies.
– We require that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Users must notify Savia Bruta S.L. Any modification that occurs in the data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times. Savia Bruta S.L. will try to diligently check the veracity of said data, reserving, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond, the right not to register or cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Such prior verification does not imply in any case the assumption by Savia Bruta S.L. of any responsibility for damages that may arise from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which only the user will respond.
Savia Bruta S.L. guarantees that they have adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the technical, personal and organizational means and measures at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, including to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your data personal, if we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data – see Clear requests below for more information. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without notice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To become part of the community customers and registered users of Savia Bruta S.L. and to be able to register, the USER must be at least fourteen (14) years old. Therefore, by completing the registration form, the USER guarantees that he is at least fourteen (14) years old and will be entirely responsible for this declaration. Savia Bruta S.L. may request the USER, at any time, to verify their age by providing the corresponding identification document.
- Details of recipients of flower deliveries
In the use of the Services, the client / user must provide us with personal data of the recipients of the flowers and other shipments that he or she orders (“Third Party Data”). The client / user is solely responsible for this Third Party Data, as “Responsible for the Treatment” to the extent that said treatment is regulated by the RGPD and its implementing regulations. Through the Website, the Company provides a delivery service that includes the treatment of this Third Party Data on behalf of and on behalf of the client, with the Company acting as “Data Processor” (for the purposes of providing the Service).
To the extent that the Company is “Data Processor”, it undertakes to (a) implement technical and organizational measures to safeguard Third Party Data from any unauthorized or illegal access, loss, destruction, theft, use or disclosure; (b) limit access to Third Party Data only to those employees and third-party providers who need to know them in order to allow the Company to provide the Services to fulfill the contract with the Company (in particular to the shipping and courier companies that collaborate with the Company); (c) treat only the personal data specified in this Policy in accordance with the instructions provided by the user, which include the configuration of the User Account and its indications (orders on the Website), and (d) not to use Third Party Data for purposes other than those related to the provision of the Services or in accordance with these instructions.
The user / client guarantees that they have the authorization to provide us with this Third Party Data and will indemnify us against any loss or damage (including fines and penalties) regarding the treatment of this data during the provision of our services.
Except as indicated (for shipping purposes), we will not disclose Third Party Data to any third party without the prior written consent of the user or the Third Party in question.
- Rights of users
How to exclude yourself from our messages
To unsubscribe from any future promotional messages from us, you must send us a request to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you do not want personal data to be shared with third parties so that they can use such information for direct marketing purposes, you can choose not to receive such disclosure by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you choose not to unsubscribe or to not receive communications from third parties, certain aspects of the website may no longer be available to you. Under the data protection laws in relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data (commonly known as “request for access to a data subject”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and verify that we are legally processing it.
– Request the correction of the personal data that we have about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you, although we may have to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
– Request the deletion (cancellation) of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete your personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data
when you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing (see below), when we may have processed your information illegally or when we must delete your personal data in compliance with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your deletion request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
– Object to the processing of your personal data when even having a legitimate interest (or a third party) there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the treatment in this area, since it considers that it has an impact on your rights and freedoms fundamental. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have legitimate legitimate interests to process your information that override your rights and freedoms.
– Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when our use of the data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it; (c) when you need us to retain the data, even if we no longer need it to exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have opposed our use of your data, but we must verify if we have legitimate reasons to use it.
– Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party of your choice, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you authorized us to do by consent, as well as information necessary for entering into any contract with you.
– Withdraw consent at any time when we depend on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the legality of any treatment carried out before your consent was withdrawn. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will notify you if this is the case at the time you withdraw consent.
Any request should be sent to Travesía de reloj 4, C.P. 28013, Madrid, Madrid as well as by phone, email to email@example.com. This right extends to Third Party Data, to the extent that we have your data in our systems You will not have to pay any fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any
persona que no tenga derecho a recibirlos. También podemos contactar con usted para solicitarle más información en relación con su solicitud a fin de acelerar nuestra respuesta.
- Commercial communications
In addition to the aforementioned, in compliance with the stipulated 21 of the LSSI we inform you that when there is a prior contractual relationship, the email data provided by the user may be used for the remission of commercial communications regarding products or services that are initially object of the contract with the client.
There is the possibility of opposing the sending of commercial communications both when making the purchase and in each of the commercial communications addressed to them, all for free.
By objecting, the user will indicate not to consent to their personal data being processed and communicated for commercial and advertising purposes, regarding products, services, offers, promotions related to products similar to those contracted; conduct surveys, statistics and analysis of market trends; and prepare User profiles in order to personalize and improve the service of Savia Bruta S.L.
At any time the user can contact us and unsubscribe from the service by sending a request to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.