- A cookie is any type of file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. The cookies used cannot read data from the hard disk.
- There are two types of cookies:
– “persistent” cookies remain on your computer and will remain valid until the user deletes them or on their expiration date,
– “session cookies” are deleted when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies can be used for technical reasons of the website, for analysis and to connect with third party sites or advertising.
- Our Cookies
- We use session cookies that are deleted as soon as the web browser is closed.
- We use:
– Analytical cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor the analysis of the behavior of the users of the web or application to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– We use advertising or advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on different criteria. In some cases, they may become cookies that track users’ browsing habits in order to obtain a user profile that allows them to offer the information that most interests them, even on websites that are not managed by us.
- Cookies from Third Parties
- We use the following analytical cookies to analyze the use of our website and to track visitors:
- We use the following advertising cookies to support our website and offer users relevant ads:
- We use the following Facebook cookies. Its function is to control the interaction with the widgets of this social network within our platform:
- – Facebook connect
- Blocking or deleting cookies
- There are instructions available to configure how cookies work and delete them in these browsers. These links lead to the official page of these browsers (new window) which describes how to manage cookies:
- Blocking and deleting cookies can have a negative impact on the usability of our website and you can be prevented from using all the functions available on our website.
- You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org